CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

so many teeth!!



Well december 27th cooper got his first tooth. shown here. his second tooth came in just below on january 4th. the same day kambree lost her 3rd tooth. the one next to it is also loose so in no time at all she will be missing her 4 front teeth. how is she gonna eat!! ha ha. she just loves the tooth fairy to visit her. she got 3 shiny quarters. so cooper will be getting all his while she continues to loose many of hers. kinda funny!

6 comments:

Meyer Chronicles said...

she told grandma she got 3 nickels, hahaha, cheapo toothfairy!

Julie said...

You are being invaded by teeth. Give some to Reilly. He still needs his 2 front teeth.

Angie said...

He is so cute and growing up way fast we need to get together and catch up and see cute little Cooper! Feel free to come over anytime:) so Clark and Cooper can play!

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so funny! I can't believe that Cooper is growing up so fast...I need to see him more I feel like I'm missing out! And Kambree is getting so grown up, too...I love her cute haircut!

Shorty said...

That is so dang funny that Kambree is loosing hers and Cooper is getting his! They are just trading teeth!!! Cooper just grew up overnight and so did Kambree; she looks so much older with her haircut. I love it!! Give them a hug from Grandma!!

Amanda said...

Kambree is loving loosing her teeth! It cracks me up. She was showing me her wiggly tooth last sunday & telling me about the tooth fairy. SO Cute! Poor Coop, mom told me you took him in again. Poor guy! Tell him to get better so him & Max can play! I think Max might have a touch of something. He's been gagging when I feed him cereal & crying more. He was whining while I was feeding him, I don't know what the deal was, but hopefully they will both be better soon, so we can all get together & stop worring about sickness', haha.